Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fretboard Diagram - Natural Notes


Like me you might have searched Google for a proper Fretboard Diagram that you can use and makes sense to you. I couldn't find one that really fit for me so I created one. This Fretboard Diagram is large and colorful and easy enough to understand so you can, like me, make sense of the Guitar Fretboard. The notes you see are the Natural Notes, A, B, C, D, E, F, and G. the spaces you see without a note displayed are the sharps and flats. They are there of course but like me you might be getting a case of overload just looking at the Fretboard with every note on it. You can see for instance that the Note A is a blackish shiny dot there. You can look around and see every instance of it at a glance. You'll notice how that A related to the D note in the Pinkish Color, on the Fretboard it's often the next string over and next to the A Note. Relationships you can't see when it'll all in black and white and all the notes tend to run together. Anyways, I hope you find this useful. I've posted it over at the www.truefire.com/forum in the Beginners Section http://truefire.com/forum/showthread.html?t=561 Beginner's Guitar Discussions

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home