Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Eurosport - Cycling - Live and Results. Men and Women. - Tour De France - Live and Results. Men and Women.

Eurosport - Cycling - Live and Results. Men and Women. - Tour De France - Live and Results. Men and Women.

I love Eurosport.com now. I can get the live audio feed from the Tour from them, in a nice British accent and they even answer my questions about the Tour on air. Whoa. Sent them an email, a good question considering the crashes that have happened lately and the seemingly horrible injuries that some riders endure and still keep riding through. I wondered if the race doctor, or the tour fathers or whoever could keep a rider from continuing if they thought the rider was too injured to continue. Basically there are no TKO's in the Tour and there are stories of these guys continuing with broken bones even. Very tough people in a very tough sport. But cool, I love listening, I love watching when I get a chance. Again, if you are trying to listen to the Eurosport audio feed you should know that you can't really do it with Firefox and that they on times turn the feed off before and after the race - depending. Depending on what I have no idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home