Tuesday, June 28, 2005


Very interesting. Ability to post pictures here at Blogger. Well, in other news I stubbed my toe most terribly this morning. Not the big one but one of the small ones. Broke it I'm afraid. All black and ugly and very painful. That on one foot and the heel thing on the other foot and I can't walk to save my life right now. So if anyone was waiting for the proper moment to send Ninja assassins over to kill me, this would be the time. It'll be very dark out here. Don't worry about finding me in the dark though. I'll be sitting in one of the dark corners wearing my night vision goggles and slowly squeezing the trigger when you present a full target. Just like Audrey Hepburn in that movie where she was blind in her house and thugs were after her. Sort of like that but with night vision goggles and automatic weaponry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home