Saturday, April 03, 2010

The Bible Stuff and Easter - Fantasy and Horrors


You know, it's been a good long time since in my youth the foot of religion was forced upon me. Being made to go to Church and listen to stories like this one. Even at a young age my mind was working and understanding the horrors of what was being told to me. This story - Sodom and Gomorrah being one of many many stories, myths and fireside stories told by Priests surrounded by the trappings of religion. I wasn't impressed, I listened to the words and the meanings. Occasionally being approached by religious people these days I just have to shake my head and hold my fire, as House said 'If logic worked on Religious People there would be no Religious People.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00B3IqCvZdE
And happy Easter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home